Friends, Sponsors, and Supporters of the FDGC
Friends of FDGC
The Place for all things Disc Golf in Flagstaff, Arizona.
We could not make this happen without the support of our Members and our Sponsors. Without the hours of hard work and financial support from our community and the City of Flagstaff we could not maintain the forests and courses as we do.
We would like to give a special thanks to the individuals below for all of the hardwork and dedicated vigilance to keeping our sport fun and safe for the players and environment alike. It is because of their efforts that we have the best disc golf courses in the world. Prove us wrong.
Friends of FDGC
Spinners on the Green
Prescott Disc Golf Club
Swire Coca Cola
Arizona Disc Golf Club
Verde Valley Disc Golf Club
Tucson Disc Golf Club
City of Flagstaff
Dances With Chains
Peak Shine Auto Salon
The Flagstaff Disc Golf Club is an organization of professional, amateur, and recreational disc golfers in Flagstaff and Northern Arizona. We are dedicated to growing the sport of disc golf in the Northern Arizona region. We host weekly leagues, annual tournaments and beginner clinics. Our club members help to maintain and manage the land and equipment of all the Flagstaff Disc Golf courses.
Since 1998, we have been responsible for the creation, assistance and development of PDGA approved courses in town, including the courses at Thorpe Park, McPherson Park, Arizona Snowbowl and Northern Arizona University. We are currently working with private entities as well as city and county parks faculty to provide the community with future courses and public education opportunities.
Through this website, with cooperation of club members and local supporting businesses, we also provide vital information for all things disc golf in Flagstaff, including course maps and directions, downloadable scorecards and all information concerning local, regional and national disc golf news. All FDGC leagues collect $1 per player for club funds. This money is used each year for the following:
- General course maintenance: construction materials and hardware for alternative pin placements, printing and installation of course teesigns, printing and installation of course information boards.
- Materials and printing of league materials including scorecards and handicap scores.
- Club equipment, including rakes, saws, brooms, ice-chipping tool (for winter teepad maintenance), wheelbarrow, etc.
- Course equipment, including portable baskets and discs for trial use (new)
- Maintaining an inventory of discs and disc-golf related items, available as league prizes and for purchase at discounted prices.
- Funding payout to annual tournaments, monthlies and leagues. This includes closest-to-the-pin prizes as well as amateur merchandise payout and professional prize money.
- Sponsoring regional and local sanctioned tournaments as well as charity events. We are humble but generous.
Interested in Supporting the FDGC?
Become A Sponsor
The Flagstaff Disc Golf Club is 100% Volunteer Driven. We do our best to manage the courses, forest, events, membership and relationships with our community. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any questions, comments or suggestions you have. Our most awesome Board Members will get back to you shortly.