Become a Member of the FDGC
Join the Flagstaff Disc Golf Club
Become a Member of the FDGC
The Flagstaff Disc Golf Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting disc golf’s positive image, professionalism, awareness, and growth. With your membership and participation the FDGC will work to maintain disc golf courses in and around Flagstaff, organize tournaments, charity fundraisers, weekly leagues and other Disc Golf events. We have two membership levels available that bring added benefits such as discounts to FDGC sanctioned leagues and events, bag tags, early entry to events, FDGC shirts, and more.
To Join the FDGC, complete the form below and then come out and play a round with us!
FDGC Membership Details
Membership benefits will be effective for the calendar year regardless of purchase date. All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. General membership shall be open to all individuals who pay the annual dues required by the FDGC.
The Place for all things Disc Golf in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Get that tag!
Complete the FDGC Membership Form
The Flagstaff Disc Golf Club is 100% Volunteer Driven. We do our best to manage the courses, forest, events, membership and relationships with our community. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any questions, comments or suggestions you have. Our most awesome Board Members will get back to you shortly.
About The Flagstaff Disc Golf Club
The Flagstaff Disc Golf Club is an organization of professional, amateur, and recreational disc golfers in Flagstaff and Northern Arizona. We are dedicated to growing the sport of disc golf in the Northern Arizona region. We host weekly leagues, annual tournaments and beginner clinics. Our club members help to maintain and manage the land and equipment of all the Flagstaff Disc Golf courses.
Since 1998, we have been responsible for the creation, assistance and development of PDGA approved courses in town, including the courses at Thorpe Park, McPherson Park, Arizona Snowbowl and Northern Arizona University. We are currently working with private entities as well as city and county parks faculty to provide the community with future courses and public education opportunities.
Through this website, with cooperation of club members and local supporting businesses, we also provide vital information for all things disc golf in Flagstaff, including course maps and directions, downloadable scorecards and all information concerning local, regional and national disc golf news. All FDGC leagues collect $1 per player for club funds. This money is used each year for the following:
- General course maintenance: construction materials and hardware for alternative pin placements, printing and installation of course teesigns, printing and installation of course information boards.
- Materials and printing of league materials including scorecards and handicap scores.
- Club equipment, including rakes, saws, brooms, ice-chipping tool (for winter teepad maintenance), wheelbarrow, etc.
- Course equipment, including portable baskets and discs for trial use (new)
- Maintaining an inventory of discs and disc-golf related items, available as league prizes and for purchase at discounted prices.
- Funding payout to annual tournaments, monthlies and leagues. This includes closest-to-the-pin prizes as well as amateur merchandise payout and professional prize money.
- Sponsoring regional and local sanctioned tournaments as well as charity events. We are humble but generous.