Fort Tuthill and Arizona Snowbowl Disc Golf Courses are Temporarily Closed
Beginning June 17, 2022 at 3:00 PM, Coconino County will enact Stage 3 fire restrictions. For County park and natural areas, the following restrictions apply:
• The following County amenities are closed: Trails, Disc Golf Course, Archery Range, and Bike Park.
• No camping is allowed outside of campground area.
• All campfires are prohibited.
• Charcoal/wood or liquid fuels grills are prohibited.
• Liquid fuels and/or liquid petroleum gas fire rings are prohibited.
• Smoking is prohibited outdoors.
• No vehicle parking and/or driving on grassy, forested, and unimproved/undeveloped areas.
• Chainsaws and other small, motorized equipment are prohibited by park users.