9 week summer league – Singles – non-handicap – Open and Am division Open and Am : Cash Payout – You will play Open if you carry a handicap below 0 at any local course and league discretion 35-40 % payout in each division, 100 % payout
$5 entry plus optional $1 ace pot.
Courses will rotate alphabetically – McP, NAU, Thorpe
June 11 McP
June 18 NAU
June 25 Thorpe
July 2 McP
July 9 NAU
July 16 Thorpe
July 23 McP
July 30 NAU
August 6 Thorpe
Saturday League is back at Thorpe Park for the season. Daniel Crim will has volunteered to run this league through the summer. See you out there on Saturdays!
- 15 to 20 week season TBD but probably finishing at the end of August
- $5 buy-in
- $1 optional ace pool
- Random draw for groupings with the TD starting on hole 1.
- We will use existing Thorpe handicap scores for those who have them and the existing handicap formulas.
- If you do not have a Thorpe handicap, you must play once to establish a handicap
- You do not have to pay to establish
- There is a prize for lowest handicap for the season
- For the purposes of lowest handicap for the season, you have to play at least eight times
- Cash payout directly after the conclusion of that week’s round
- Bag tags on the line every time but just within the group
- If the TD has thrown his first tee shot, you can still get in, but you have to pay double. The extra $5 will be added to prizes.
Videos of the Week
For state-wide tournament info and to register or renew for the Arizona Disc Golf Club, check them out the new azdgc.com!