Add to Calendar
Saturday League is back at Thorpe Park for the season. Daniel Crim will has volunteered to run this league through the summer. See you out there on Saturdays!
- 15 to 20 week season TBD but probably finishing at the end of August
- $5 buy-in
- $1 optional ace pool
- Random draw for groupings with the TD starting on hole 1.
- We will use existing Thorpe handicap scores for those who have them and the existing handicap formulas.
- If you do not have a Thorpe handicap, you must play once to establish a handicap
- You do not have to pay to establish
- There is a prize for lowest handicap for the season
- For the purposes of lowest handicap for the season, you have to play at least eight times
- Cash payout directly after the conclusion of that week’s round
- Bag tags on the line every time but just within the group
- If the TD has thrown his first tee shot, you can still get in, but you have to pay double. The extra $5 will be added to prizes.